Visit us at our new brick-and-mortar location. Here you can try on prototypes of our made-to-order rings at the Fit and Feel Library. Or shop our in-stock selection - including handmade goods by BIPOC, queer, and women makers, as well as a selection of upcycled goods.
Shop Hours and Information:
Wednesdays: by appointment only
Thursday: 1pm - 7pm
Friday: 1pm - 7pm
Saturday: 12pm - 6pm
Sunday - Tuesday: closed
Important Information for our Customers:
- We do not have a bathroom for customer use. Please plan accordingly.
- For our wheelchair customers, there is a 3" step into our shop.
- Street parking is available around the corner on NW 70th Street
- A bike rack is available at the corner of NW 70th and 3rd Ave.
- We love dogs, but kindly ask you to leave your furry-ones at home.
- Per King County guidelines, masks are required inside the shop regardless of vaccination status.
_ _ _ _ _
We love hearing from our customers.
Use the contact form below for comments, inquires, or just to say hello!
For all jewelry customization inquires, head over to our custom gallery page first.