This timeless solitaire engagement ring has a decorative prong setting to showcase the center stone.
- A prong-set 5mm (approx. 0.50ct), 6mm (approx. .80ct), or 7mm (approx. 1.2ct) round stone
- Band is approximately 1.6mm in diameter with a round shape
- Available with a variety of stones
- Made in a range of recycled metals
- Matte or shiny finish
Please read our Covid-19 amended policies before ordering.
Made to Order Rings, Custom, or Engraved Items
All wedding and engagement rings, as well as engraved jewelry and custom items, unless listed as "in stock," "sample sale," or "ships now," are custom made to order and are a final sale. However, if there is an issue with your item upon receipt, please contact us immediately. In the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect, we will work with you on a repair or an exchange for the same item.
Fabric Face Masks
Fabric face masks are a final sale.
Most Other Items
We want you to love your purchase, so all ring boxes, in-stock items, made-to-order earrings and necklaces, may be returned or exchanged for any reason within 30 days of receipt as long as the following conditions are met:
- Item is a standard option on our website or store and has not been altered prior to shipping (e.g., engraving or re-sizing a ring).
- Item is unworn in original condition with its original packaging.
- Your return is shipped back within 30 days of receipt.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that do not meet these criteria. The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please contact us first before returning an item, or prior to purchase if you would like to clarify the return policy for that particular item.
Order cancellations requests must be made within 48 hours of placing the order and before the order ships.
If you find that the size you requested does not fit as you'd like and would like it re-sized, we offer one free re-sizing per ring, on most band rings without stones, up to 1/2 size (larger or smaller), within 90 days of receiving the ring. You are only responsible for shipping both ways. To determine our return shipping charge, please see this chart for the 2020 re-size shipping prices. Beyond that, rings can be re-sized for a fee. Please contact us before sending a ring back for re-sizing.
We recommend that you have your finger professionally sized multiple times before ordering a ring. Charts that you print out to determine your ring size are incredibly inaccurate. We make the ring to the size you requested but can not promise that the size you asked for will fit you. Please be aware that sizing engraved rings can damage the engraving. Rings with flush set stones can not be re-sized.
We make our jewelry with care and offer a six-month warranty on all of our jewelry against manufacturing defects.
The warranty includes:
- Free setting inspection and repair.
- Free lost accent stone replacement on stones .10 ct or smaller. After six months, accent stones can be replaced for a fee.
We also offer:
- One free re-size on rings without stones up to ½ size up or down within 90 days of receipt. Beyond that, re-sizing can be done for a fee.
- One free cleaning and/or re-finishing of your jewelry within the first six months.
The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, damage made by the customer, loss, or theft. Any alterations or repairs made to the jewelry by someone other than Aide-mémoire Jewelry voids the warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Please note regular maintenance and periodic restoration work is to be expected on fine jewelry to maintain its integrity. This is especially true with rings since they are a very high wear item. Rings with prongs should be taken to a local repair shop regularly to be inspected and re-tipped when necessary.
Paying with Affirm
If paying with Affirm, please note that if one or more items in your order have an extended ship date, your loan payment(s), including interest, may be due before your item ships and that you may not receive a rebate of any interest that may have already accrued on an amount that later gets refunded.
If you are interested in insuring your jewelry, we have more information on that here.