Hiring: Retail Sales Associate:
We are looking for a sales associate to work Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays in our North Seattle store. The right person is friendly and interested in helping our diverse clientele feel welcomed, seen, and cared for by delivering extraordinary customer service. Jewelry experience is not required for this position, just an interest in helping people and a willingness to learn.
Who you are:
- Warm, friendly and empathetic, with a desire to connect with and help customers
- Ability to learn and convey details about materials, styles, and designers
- Comfortable working with LGBTQ+ couples who are planning their wedding and use LGBTQ+ inclusive language
- Excellent verbal communication with a great memory and attention to details
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Effective problem-solving techniques and troubleshooting inclinations
- Ability to adhere to security policies and procedures concerning high-value merchandise
- Able to work collaboratively (not competitively)
- An interest in ethical and sustainable products and companies
- Create an experience that makes the customer feel welcome and comfortable
- Guide customers through multiple decisions relating to the various elements of a wedding and engagement rings
- Provide accurate and detailed knowledge
- Create an extraordinary and personalized experience
- Store closing and upkeep responsibilities
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
- This job often requires standing for hours at a time
- Able to work in-person at our Phinney location
- Proof of Covid vaccine
- Must wear a mask while working
If interested, please email introduction with your availability and resume attached as a .pdf. Include the job title "Seasonal Sales Associate" in the subject line. Note that only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
Model Call: Ongoing
We are always looking people to model our products.
- Non-professional models welcome
- Must be comfortable posing and being in front of a camera
- Located in Seattle area
- Age 18+
- All genders, skin tones, body types
If interested send us a link to your Instagram, portfolio or photos, as well a photo of your hands, your hourly rate and availability.
Jewelry Production Assistant: Accepting Resumes but not Actively Hiring
This position primarily entails doing casting clean-up. Sometimes that means taking the piece from raw casting to final finish and other times it would mean prepping a piece for our stone setter Rachael to work on.
- Casting clean-up
- Polishing and finish work
- Inside ring engraving with the engraving machine
- Maintain clean work-spaces
- Continuously pursue personal and shop improvement
Potential Secondary Responsibilities:
- Soldering, welding and fabrication of silver, gold and platinum
- Jewelry assembly
- Solid skills in sawing, filing, sanding, finish work and polishing
- Organized with excellent attention to detail and accuracy while also working efficiently
- Able to work independently
- Ability to complete a bench test for assessment purposes
- Must be extremely reliable
Preferred Additional Skills (though not required for this position):
- Jewelry fabrication (soldering and welding)
- Faceted stone setting experience
- Completion of a jewelry trade program and/or 2 years minimum of jewelry making experience
Hourly pay DOE + sick & vacation paid time off, at our studio in Fremont/Wallingford. This is an in-person position, and up to date covid vaccines and masking is required for all in-person positions.
If interested in any of these positions, please email introduction with your availability and resume attached as a .pdf. For jewelry positions please also include images of your jewelry/metalwork (no renders). Note that only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
We strongly believe in inclusivity – all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.